Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coupon Spreadsheets

I have created a few spreadsheets to help you keep track of the coupons you get in your Sunday newspapers and others you may want to print.

Click here to view the spreadsheets....to move from one to another, click on the blue spreadsheet names across the top of the page.

Descriptions of what you will find in each spreadsheet are as follows:
  • #1 ~ Newspaper Coupons ~ This is a list of all coupons that can be found in the Daily Advertiser and the Baton Rouge Advocate. I list the brand name, all info found on the coupon including the expiration date, the insert it can be found in, the date on the insert, and which of the two papers the coupon was found in. I will be entering in all new coupons each Sunday.
  • #2 ~ Printable Coupons ~ This is a list of all the good coupons I have come across that I think you any want to print. I list the brand name, all info found on the coupon including the expiration date, the web address you must go to to print it, and the date I printed the coupon. Iwill not include coupons from coupons.com or other coupons specific sites on this page; I will included Bricks coupons and ones I find on manufacturer websites.
  • #3 ~ Coupons from other sources ~ This is a list of the coupons I receive in the mail, ones that are included in the box with items I buy, and odd ones I get on tear pads, etc.
  • #4 ~ With Unknown Source ~ This is a list of coupons I had clipped and put in my files before 8/2/09 when I started the spreadsheet. Because they were already clipped, I am not sure of the exact origin of each of these.
  • #5 ~ Expired ~ I plan to move all coupons to this spreadsheet from the first 4 spreadsheets as they expire. I know...I'm crazy.....but I can't stand it when I toss the old coupons and then a week later I think "Oh I've got a coupon for that", and I can't find it. This way, I will be able to look at the expired spreadsheet and know that YES I DID have one, but it's gone...bye bye!

No comments: