Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun CVS night

Hubby put the kids to bed tonight, and I got away to do a little CVSing. At first I was thinking that this week was kinda slow, and it is....I did not get lots of stuff, but what I did get were a few great deals! My total for all of the following was $18, but I got back $13.99 in ECBs!


Here's what I got:

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse, $9.99 (good thru Tuesday only!!)
Get $9.99 ECBs (Limit 1)

$1/1 any one Revlon color cosmetic coupon (7/19 SS)
You make $1 on this one!

Huggies Diapers or Pull-Ups, $9 each
Buy 2 packs and get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)

$1.50/1 or $2/1 coupons (7/19 SS)
$5 to $5.50 per pack after coupons and ECBs


Sharpie Accent Highlighters
$1 printable coupon
Free after coupon

$.01 pen or highlighter with any stationery purchase

If you buy at least $25 worth of items (remember this is the total BEFORE coupons), then you can get $5 off your purchase with the coupon I blogged about here!


Here's the math for my deal:

2 packs of Huggies $18 ($9 each), I used two $2 coupons, so my OOP on them is $14, and I will get $4 ECBs back

1 Revlon Mineral Mousse Makeup, $9.99, I used one $1 coupon, so my OOP on this is $8.99, and I will get $9.99 in ECBs back

2 packs of Sharpie Highlighters, $1.98 ($.99 each), I used two $1 coupons which they marked down to $1.98, so my OOP is ZERO!

1 pen from the penny bin, $.01

My total was $29.98 before I gave them any coupons, so I used my $5 off of $25 coupon, which brings my total down to 24.98. After coupons my total went down to $18 OOP, and my ECB total is 13.99!

Now I can use this $13.99 next week so that I won't have to pay so much OOP! If you keep "rolling" your ECBs each week you will find that you never have to pay much OOP at all! Remember ECBs are like cash for you to use at CVS ~ take care of them because they cannot be replaced.

No comments: