Sunday, August 30, 2009

Walgreen's 8/30 ~ I made 26 cents today!!

Here's what I got:

Rembrandt Toothpaste,
$5
Get $5 Register Reward
$1 coupon found of the box of toothpaste!! ~ what a great find!!!
Free or You can make $1 on this deal!!

Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners, $1.99
Get $2 Register Reward
You make $.01 on this deal!!

Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush, $2.99
Get $3 Register Reward
You make $.01 on this deal!!

Men’s Zone 6 Blade Razor System, $3.99
Get $4 Register Reward
You make $.01 on this deal!!

Theraflu Cold, Cough, or Sinus Relief, $4.99
Get $3 Register Reward
$2/1 Printable Coupon
You make a penny on this deal!

Velveeta Shells & Cheese, $.89 each with in-ad Coupon
Surprise!! ~ Unadvertised Register Reward of $1 printed out ~ maybe because I bought 4??
Make sure you have them scan the in-ad coupon or you will not get this price!
Buy One Get One Free Printable Coupon
$.19 each


Here's the math for my deal:
1 Rembrandt Toothpaste, $5. I used the $1 coupon I found on the box, so my OOP went down to $4, and I got $5 RRs back.

1 Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners, $1.99 OOP, and I got $2 RRs back.

1 Colgate 360 ActiFlex Toothbrush, $2.99 OOP, and I got $3 RRs back.

1 Men’s Zone 6 Blade Razor System, $3.99 OOP, and I got $4 RRs back.

Theraflu Cold, Cough, or Sinus Relief, $4.99. I used my $2 coupon, so my OOP went down to $2.99, and I got $3 RRs back.

4 Velveeta Shells & Cheese, $3.56 ($.89 each). I used the in-ad coupon to get the $.89 each price, then I used 2 Buy One Get One Free coupons which took $1.78 off of my OOP bringing it down to$1.78, and I got $1 RR back.

My total was $22.52 before I gave them any coupons. After coupons (totaling $4.78) my total went down to $17.74 OOP, and my Register Reward total is $18!

Now I can use this $18 next week so that I won't have to pay so much OOP! If you keep "rolling" your Register Rewards each week you will find that you never have to pay much OOP at all! Remember RRs are like cash for you to use at Walgreen's ~ take care of them because they cannot be replaced.

NOTE: OOP means Out of Pocket

No comments: