Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Rite Aid Trip ~ only $2.89!!!

Oh my....what a great trip I had today!

Here's what I got:

Two 12 packs of Coke, $4.49 each = $8.98 for two
on sale ~ regular price is $4.69 each

Three boxes of General Mills cereal, 1.99 each = 5.97 for three
on sale ~ regular price is $4.49 each

Four candy bars, $.50 each = $2.00 for four
on sale ~ regular price is $.88 each

One Scotch Pop-up Tape Dispenser, $2.49
on sale ~ regular price is $4.49 each

One Kotex Lightdays 20ct Pantiliners, $.99
on sale ~ regular price is $1.59 each

One Clear Eyes Max Red .52 oz, $.99
on sale ~ regular price is $4.99 each

One Clear Eyes .5 oz, $.99
on sale ~ regular price is $4.99 each

Two ReNu Travel Pack 2oz Contact Solution Kit, $.99 each = $1.98 for two
on sale ~ regular price is $3.49 each

One Lisa Frank sticker book, $.99 (needed a filler to reach $25 ~ dd was very excited!)
on sale ~ regular price is $3.99

Register Total before coupons was $25.38 not including tax.


Here are the coupons I used:
First I gave the cashier my $5 off of $25 coupon you can print here
Then I gave her these:
ONE $1 off any TWO Coke products (this coupon is in the Rite Aid circular)
TWO $2 off a Coke 12-pack at Rite Aid printable coupon you can print here
ONE $1 off any three General Mills cereals (SS, 8/9/09)
TWO $1 off of Two Mars Candy Bars (RP, 7/26/09)
ONE $2 Scotch Printable you can print here
ONE $1 Kotex pantiliner coupon you can print here or here or a newspaper coupon (not sure of date)
TWO $1 off Cleareyes coupons (SS, 8/9/09)
TWO $1 off ReNu coupons (SS 8/9/09 or printable here) for giving me the idea for this deal!

So my coupon total was: $20, which brings my OOP down to $5.38.
I will also get $2.49 back from Rite Aid for a Single Check Rebate on the Scotch Pop-up Tape Dispenser. Just go to Rite Aid to sign up and enter a few numbers you will find on your receipt and Rite Aid will send you a check.....very easy!!!

So.....I paid $5.38 + tax, but subtracting the $2.49 I will get back gives me a grand total of $2.89 for this trip (including the stickers for my little girl)!!

Thank you to Cha-Ching on a Shoestring for giving me the idea for this deal!


No comments: