Sunday, August 16, 2009

CVS trip 8/16/09 ~ only $2.39

This week at CVS was kinda slow, and the two stores I went to today were out of pretty much most of the stuff I had hoped to get today. Bummer, but I guess not every week can be awesome! I got just a few things:

For a list of
great CVS deals for this week, visit Couponing 101.

Here's what I got:

Four SoBe LifeWater Drinks (on sale Buy 1 get 1 free), $1.59 each = $3.18 for four
on sale ~ regular price is $1.59 each

One gallon of milk, 3.39 each
giving $1 in Extra Care Bucks this week

Register Total before coupons was $9.96 not including tax.


Here are the coupons I used:
TWO B1G1 coupons for SoBe Lifewater you can print here ($1.59 value for each one = $3.18)
Notes: #1 When printing a Bricks coupon, click on print coupons, and after the coupon has printed, click the back button in your browser and then click on RESEND and it will print a second copy!!! #2 Pairing a Buy 1 get 1 free sale with a B1G1 coupon allows you to get TWO of that item absolutely free!!!

So my coupon total was: $3.19, which brings my OOP down to $3.39.
I got $1 back in the form of an Extra Care Buck that I can use as cash next time I shop at CVS!

So.....I paid $3.39 + tax, but subtracting the $1 I got back gives me a grand total of $2.39 for this trip!!

No comments: