Sunday, August 30, 2009

CVS trip 8/30/09 ~ I made a penny at CVS today!!

I had a crazy couponing day today because I took all THREE kiddos....thank goodness my mom took pity on me and came with me to the stores! I only got two things at CVS, but it was a great deal!


Here's what I got:

Glade The Fragrance Collection Reed Diffuser, $6.99

Get $6.99 back in ECBS (Limit 1)
$2/1 Printable Coupon OR
$3/1 coupon from All You Magazine August/September Issue
You can make up to $3 on this deal!

Ultra Downy Fabric Softener, on sale for $3.99

$1 coupon (P&G insert 8/30)
$2.99 after coupons



Here's the math for my deal:

1 Glade The Fragrance Collection Reed Diffuser, $6.99, I used a $3 coupon, so my OOP on it is $3.99, and I will get $6.99 ECBs back

1 Ultra Downy Fabric Softener, on sale for $3.99, I used a $1 coupon, so my OOP on it is $2.99.

My total was $10.98 before I gave them any coupons. After coupons (totaling $4) my total went down to $6.98 OOP, and my ECB total is $6.99!

Now I can use this $6.99 next week so that I won't have to pay so much OOP! If you keep "rolling" your ECBs each week you will find that you never have to pay much OOP at all! Remember ECBs are like cash for you to use at CVS ~ take care of them because they cannot be replaced.

NOTE: OOP means Out of Pocket

No comments: