Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walgreen's 8/16 ~ only $5.80

I had fun at Walgreen's today! I found the Back-to-School flier I had heard about ~ there were tons of them at the front of the store by the weekly fliers. It has a few good coupons in it and I used some today on my purchases!

For a complete list of Walgreen's deal ideas, visit Deal Seeking Mom!


Here's what I got:

Transaction #1
One Softsoap NutriSerum Body Wash, $3.99
giving $4 Register Rewards this week

One Huggies Wipes Tub 72 ct, $3.29 each

Register Total before coupons was $7.28 not including tax.


Here are the coupons I used:
ONE $2 off any Huggies Wipes larger than 64 ct (Walgreen's Back-to School flier found in stores)

So my coupon total was: $2, which brings my OOP down to $5.28.
I then got a $4 Register Reward from the body wash I bought, so I can use it on Transaction #2!


Transaction #2
One Conair Paddle Brush, $2.99 each
giving $2 Register Rewards this week

Two packs of Trident Gum, (on sale Buy 1 get 1 free) 1.29 each = 1.29 for two
on sale ~ regular price is $1.29 each

One Huggies Wipes Tub 72 ct, $3.29 each

Two Papermate Mechanical Pencils 10ct, $.49 each = $.98 for two
on sale ~ regular price is $3.99 each

Two 5 tab Divider Sets, $.49 each = $.98 for two
on sale ~ regular price is $1.99 each

Four Scotch Mailers, $.49 each = $1.96 for four
on sale ~ regular price is $.99 each

Register Total before coupons was $11.48 not including tax.


Here are the coupons I used:
ONE $1 off any TWO Trident gum you can print here
FOUR $.50 off any Scotch Packing Supply Product (RP, 7/26) (the cashier marked each coupon down to $.49 at my urging.....coupon amounts cannot go over at Walgreen's)
ONE $2 off any Huggies Wipes larger than 64 ct (Walgreen's Back-to School flier found in stores)

So my coupon total was: $4.96, which brings my OOP down to $6.52.
I then used my $4 Register Reward from Transaction #1, so my OOP went down to $2.52!!
I then got a $2 Register Reward from the brush I bought, so I can use it next time at Walgreen's!

So, the total for my two transactions.....I paid $7.80 + tax, but subtracting the $2 I got in Register Rewards back gives me a grand total of $5.80 for this trip!!

No comments: